Yesterday was a "Long Night of Museums" (in Poland simply: "Noc muzeów" -- Night of Museums) -- museums were open in the night, and tickets are free. I've visited Muzeum in Chorzów (below), but when I've asked: "May I take a photo in museum?" I've heard: "Yes, but only for private use, you're not allowed to published the photos in the internet." So, there are no photos of the expositions. (It's a pity, because the museum has interesting collection of coins, especially polish and silesian.)
I've been tagged by Fio & Marito and by m_m (thank You!). The rules are simple: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six (un) important things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're "it".
Well, my "happy things":
1) A hot tea in cold day.
2) Music. Maybe not all music :) A short list of favorite composers: Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Monteverdi, Handel, Vivaldi, Scarlatti (A.), Brahms, Mahler...
3) A good book. (Good doesn't means any special kind of books -- I prefer novels and history.)
4) Walks. (If it possible in mountains.)
5) Jokes. (For example -- photos made by Mira Petran from Slovakia. I saw the exhibition "My Celebrities" in Katowice, a week ago.)
6) Visiting cities and towns from the whole world on City Daily Photo.
And six tagged bloggers (in 'alphabetical order'):
1) Abe Lincoln from Brookville Daily Photo.
2) Glenn Standish from Toruń Daily Photo.
3) MaCoBra from Woerden Daily Photo.
4) Magic Eye from Mubay Daily Photo.
5) Tanya from Around Roanoke.
6) Walker from San Diego Daily Photo.
3 hours ago